Five reasons why you should entrust me with the memories of your wedding
- Yes, I do speak English! Communication will be easy and the language barrier will not prevent you from enjoying your day.
I will put you and your beloved ones at ease and will reply all your questions. Just relax and enjoy the moment!
- You are choosing a professional who has worked since 1996, and in particular as a wedding photographer since 2005 with over 250 couples.
Your wedding day is too important (and irreplaceable) to risk having mediocre pictures due to an unexperienced photographer who won’t be able to face any problem that may arise. I can help you overcome the small hiccups that may happen during the ceremony. Rain, for example? I will find a way to take your pictures the following day.
- I will help you select and reach the best spots for outdoors photographs.
I am familiar with Florence, my hometown, and several other beautiful Italian town and cities. I know where to find the best backdrop for your photos, and I know how to get there: hidden city corners, desert beaches and green golf courses alike. If you are not keen on driving in Italy, I can drive you to the selected spot for your outdoors pictures.
- I will be at your complete disposal for as long as you need me.
Do you want me to be with you from the getting-ready to the cutting of the cake? Or maybe only for the ceremony and the reception? No problem! In any case, I will not only take your pictures, but will also help you manage timings and running order of your wedding. I will suggest ideas to obtain the best results, but you will obviously make the final decisions. If some of your beloved ones cannot be at the wedding, I will send you a few pictures you can forward to them the next day.
- Getting to know me and planning your service is easy, also from abroad.
If we can’t meet in person before the wedding, we can speak on Skype, via e-mail, Facebook or WhatsApp.I reply to messages within 12 hours, trust me!